Voip.ms receiving incoming sms. Recipients not receiving my outgoing sms

A recent issue. Have a new iPhone, did the auto-setup. Groundwire worked fine for 4-5 days with sms in both directions, receiving and sending (with recipient receiving the texts). Around Friday Oct 3, 2026 outgoing sms seem to send OK, but recipients now not receiving the texts.

Anyone else having this issue? I’ve checked the settings in Groundwire and settings seem in order. The voip.ms subaccount is registered (green). Outgoing calls to 4443 working.

Similarly, on an iPad, with a different sub-account, incoming sms received but outgoing sms not being received by recipient.

This is the paid Groundwire app from Acrobits, not the white label voip.ms app.

Incoming and outgoing working OK on Android.

I’ve been having the same issue with the VoIP.ms softphone for several days. Pixel phone with GrapheneOS. Sometimes, if a text is received a reply will go through but not always. The VoIP.ms SMS app seems to be working. Aggravating that I have to log into the web account to ensure texts make it to their destination.

I have a Pixel 10 w/ GraphoneOS. I run both VoIP.ms Softphone and Linphone w/ MMSGate2. The VoIP.ms Softphone cannot send right now. But it did in the past. The Linphone is working fine.

I viewed the local logs from the VoIP.ms Softphone. The message goes out over the SIP protocol to atlanta1.voip.ms. The server responds with a 202 Accepted. But the message never arrives at the destination.

Linphone with MMSGate2 works different. The message is sent via the API, not the SIP protocol.

Thanks Rick and RVgo4it for confirming it wasn’t just my Groundwire settings. Yes, texting via the AIP worked fine during the interruption for both outgoing and incoming texts on my Android device.

Incoming SMS seems to be working again an hour ago. There was a sudden deluge of previously incoming texts that arrived in a batch. At the time of the deluge, testing with people sending to me, them using Groundwire, there was a 2 hour delay between them sending and me receiving the message

At this time of writing, an hour later after the deluge, the delay is gone, someone using groundwire sending to me the text arrives at my end essentially instantly.