Call rate announcement before call is established?

Some VoIP services in Europe that I know let the users enable a setting for call rate information after dialing, before the call is connected.

I have contacts in several countries, and there is a bewildering variety of call rates listed for some countries, such as, for example, for mobile services in Germany (the rates file for that country at https://voip.ms/index.php/en/rates/international has almost 120 lines of information - more than I can keep in mind when trying to make a phone call).

For that reason I have so far avoided making calls to mobile numbers in Germany, but if I could hear the per minute rates announced before calls are connected, I would not have to worry about excessive call rates and would use the phone more often…

That’s just me. Anybody else in the same boat?

1 Like

Hello amateur,

This is an excellent suggestion. I highly recommend submitting it as a feature request through the customer portal. Additionally, you can contact the support team at support@voip.ms for further assistance. Thank you.

Hello William, as you recommend I sent in a related suggestion, and after doing that I noticed that I had sent one like it already 4 years ago… wel… maybe we’ll have better luck the second time around (grin).