UK Termination Rates excessive

I only discovered that the UK termination rates were so ridiculously high (about 44 cents/minute) after making a one-hour call to a friend there. Perhaps there was some attempt to inform Voip.ms users, but if so I was not aware of this.
My concerns are that 1) I don’t see any sign that Voip.ms management view this as a problem 2) this rate has been in place for several months now with no sign of any change or any effort to address 3) it’s completely unacceptable to me, since the UK is the only country that I call on a regular basis.
Does anyone else see this as a problem? Is Voip.ms doing anything about it?

Hello DavidHutton,

We invite you to participate in our beta tester program, which can be activated through the customer portal. Currently, we are pleased to offer enhanced rates for select destinations, including the United Kingdom.

Please check

This update allows you to place calls using a local Caller ID number in these newly added countries, benefiting from local calling rates and emergency service access:

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.

How to Participate:

To start testing this feature, please follow these steps:

• Caller ID Validation: Validate a number you own outside of our network or obtain a DID number from our available stock from the country you want to locally call.

• Set Your Caller ID: Set your number as the Main Account Caller ID or Sub Account Caller ID.

Using a local Caller ID number from the same country will ensure you’re charged local rates. If you don’t use a local Caller ID number, standard international rates will apply. Please note that for calls within the U.S. and Canada, you can enjoy national rates without needing a local Caller ID number.

If this a regular destination, try directly calling by IP address.

The method depends on your hardware at both ends.

Grandstream allows this method.