Incoming call not disconnecting correctly

Hi, new voip.ms user…just finished setting up a new voip.ms account with a new DID and testing with various windows softphones. All seems to be working except for the call disconnect on incoming calls. When I call the new DID from a cell phone, the windows softphone pop-up shows the incoming call but when I don’t pickup but select “decline” or “disconnect”, instead of the call simply disconnecting on the caller side (cell phone), I hear three low pitched fast tones followed by a line busy signal and need to press call disconnect on the cell phone to hang up. I expect this to be a setting I’m missing on the voip.ms side as I’ve tested 2 or more windows softphones with the same result.

Hello meannugly

I would strongly encourage you to reach out to our support team at support@voip.ms regarding this matter, as we can verify the details and provide you with an appropriate solution.

Which Windows softphones products have you been testing.

phonerlite, zoiper5, microSIP. All of them return a busy signal when you press the cancel/decline/disconnect button for an incoming call.