Call Transfer To Other Phones Within My Office

I have (5) phones in my office and we cannot figure out how to transfer calls to other phones/extensions. I have all the phones plugged in to patch panel. Have all of them ringing on the 2 numbers for our office but cannot transfer if someone calls. I am not techy enough to get this figured out. I am more than happy to pay someone who can set these up for me. Very frustrating after 8 months of doing this. I really appreciate assistance. Panasonic KX HDV330

Hello 3o88

As each line/extension is configured with an spare sub account, each sub account can have assigned its own internal extension number, such as 101 i.e , this will work for the transfer purpose, as all the sub accounts are configured and registered within the same VoIP.ms server, you simply would dial the internal extension number as you transfer the call into them.

Hi Duane,

I totally understand the frustration of dealing with phone systems.

It sounds like you’re looking to set up call transfer functionality between your 5 phones, which is definitely doable with the Panasonic KX-HDV330. I’ve worked with similar systems before and would be happy to help you get this sorted out.

If you’re interested, I’d be more than happy to take on the job and get your phones working the way you need them to.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

Colin I appreciate but I have went a different direction.

Thank You,

Duane Chamberlain II

All Ways Electric

Phone: 239-454-9473