Is this call flow possible?

Hello, I’m looking to see if I can replicate my call flow with my current VOIP provider, and if so how :slight_smile:

If call matches this group in address book, use this ring group
If call matches this other group in address book, use this other ring group
If call matches this other other group in address book, play number not in service message
If call matches 123*, caller needs to press 1 to continue, and then call goes to voicemail
If call matches 234*, caller needs to press 1 to continue, and then call goes to voicemail
If anon call, play number not in service message
If call is NOT in address book, send to voicemail

Thanks for any help!

1 Like

Think I may it mostly figured out, haven’t been all the way through wiki/help but would an entry of ‘if call is * send to voicemail’ achieve the result of sending calls that don’t match any other rule to voicemail?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello SOC-star,

As the default route for the DID number is set to Voicemail, any non rule applied will reach VM directly as per standard routing.

All the other routes can be given by rule in the callerID filtering as per the conditions mentioned in the first post.

Thanks William, I have configured with Voicemail as the default for the DID, but calls ring once and then go to voicemail?

Please join us in Live chat or through ticket system at support@voip.ms so we can help further with this configuration. Thanks

Thank you for the assistance, I believe I have it working as intended now!

1 Like